⚠️ Note: these generally are unrefined notes taken on-the-fly while watching the event.
- I claim no ownership over any screenshots taken of the presentations or reproduced text– and only use them for my own learning and notes.
- These “notes” posts are not search-engine-indexed and only appear on my site for my own archiving purposes.
- It’s not good when you can tell who worked on a product/project.
- Inconsistent exceptions to strategy/rules are a motivation- and decision-killer.
- If you don’t make calls on your own, then every decision has to get elevated to senior leadership.
- Decide the urgency of your (limited) one-on-one time with your manager. What can be sent over email/chat?